Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The best dog ever!!!




So this is my beautiful little bouncy joy of fur when she was 8 weeks old. Ever since I was a little boy I always wanted a Siberian Husky. I don't know if it has just been because of their wolf like features or just how stunning they are, I have just adored them. So back at the end of June my ex wife and I decided to invest in getting one. Right from the moment we picked her up in Utah we fell in love with her.





<---Now she is 15 Weeks old and she is turning into a beautiful young puppy. She has the cutest personality that makes you laugh. She loves to talk. She has a very sassy attitude if you are not listening to her she will start to growl at you to get your attention. I love her so very much. You were there when I was hurting the most and both our worlds were taken away from us. I promise to take care of you and not abandon you. I will always look after you because you are there to constantly remind me where I went wrong.


<--- This is her trying to get someones attention. She is just so adorable. Now my Kia has grown and now is almost a year old.








This is her at almost a year old --------->

It is amazing how much she has grown!!!!

0 comments: